Had brain stroke. Arm, leg and voice affected. What treatment should be done?

Hi, my father had left side brain stroke his right arm and leg is infected his leg start to move but his arm not and he can t speak at all only strange voices he make am asking if he gonna talk again or not and is there any medical drug i may use to help him speaking faster cos he is so emotional now and he keep crying when he look at his arm and i feel so bad for him i love him too much he is 56 and the stroke attack him for 4 month now plzz help
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012