Had brain injury. No memory and cannot process new information. Can medical marijuana help?

my sister suffered a anoxic/ tramatic brain injury last september. After the accident she still had some memory . We sent her to rehabilitation and she cam back with no memory and cannot procces any new information at all. The docs told us that she could hit a point where she just stays but not that she could reverse. Is this normal? Can medical marijauna help her in her recovery? She wont even eat for us now because she believes that she has already ate.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013