Had bodyaches, pains, blowing and hacking bloody snot. Prescribed antibiotics. Urine dark red, backpain. Indications?

Hi, I am 16 years old and I recently went to the doctor for body aches and pains, blowing and hacking bloody snot. My doctor prescribed me Promethazine and Amoxicillin and told me it was allergies. I have been taking my medicine on time since yesterday. Today when I went to the restroom I noticed my urine was either a very dark red or brown color. When I wiped there was no color. I have noticed my lower left side of my back hurting for a couple days now. What could this mean? Do I need to see my doctor again?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013