Had bladder pain, leakage, fallopian tube pushing through cuff. Had partial hysterectomy. Why is there rectal pressure?

I had my partial hysterectomy in February with the Da Vinci procedure and things seemed ok. 2wks after and after my post op apt my doctor said everything looked good. The same night my vaginal cuffs opened and I lost 8 pints of blood and was rushed into emergency surgery. It was restitched. Ever since I have had major bladder issues from pain to leakage and also cramping with spotting. I just in a few days ago to find out my grandulation tissues are infected my doctor also noticed my fallopian tube on the right pushing through the cuff. I am so afraid and don't know what else to expect and also I feel rectal pressure and pain too.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Hello.
The feeling of rectal pressure and the pain could be related to the repeat stitches that have been put on the vaginal wall. An infection in the area is also likely. Do get an MRI scan done to confirm.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
drrakhitayal@gmail.com