Had benign lump lesion surgery from breast, 2 months later white discharge when squeezed. Is this a problem ?

I am the patient who underwent the benign lump lesion surgery from my breast 2months back. I did also had discharge which was also diagonised as benign Now after 2months again when i just squeezed my breast I could see some white dischage.I am adviced to visit the doctor after 6 months..Is it a problem or normal . otherwise I dont have any lump or any other problem. Doctor can you help me with a reply . Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013