Had bad piercing noise in ears and pimples on body. Why are sinuses worse?

I had a bad piercing noise in my ears one night and then severe head pains where my head felt as though it was going to lift off in different places and then a feeling like goose pimples all over my body including my head, along with terrible pressure to the face, I couldn t wear my glasses as they hurt the bridge of my nose . My sinuses also became blocked at times and I was taking Vicks Sinex at the time. The head pain eased and had virtually cleared by the time I went to see the Doctor but I continued to have the other symptoms and the Doctor checked my ears and said he couldn t see they were blocked and because my head pain had gone to go away and come back after a week which I did, I went back after three weeks actually as I still have pressure in my face and the ringing in my ears. Anyway my Doctor was on holiday and I saw a Locum Doctor who listened to my story and then he checked my ears and said he could see redness inside my right ear and he prescribed me 250/125 mg of Co-Amoxiclav and Rhinathiol Carbocisteine 5%. I am worried as the ringing in my ears seems to be stronger and want to know if this medication with exaserbate this?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012