Had back injury. X-ray showed facet joint syndrome. MRI shows dessication of invertebral discs. Psychological pain?

Hi! I am a 38 year old female. I had a back injury in 2003 at the L5 and L4. I have had pain in my lower back and right leg ever since. This January I was finally able to get a doctor to take me seriously. An xray showed Facet Joint Syndrome at the L5 level. My Physio Therapist “pulled” on my right leg and it finally feels like it is the same length as the left. She has stated that part of my right hip and L5 that were injured were directly related. She has said that my right hip had rotated forward, there are issues with the S1, S2, Siatica. I just received the results for my MRI yesterday and it states “there is a slight desiccataion of the intervertebral discs at the L4-5 and L5-S1 Levels with minimal broad based disc bulging at the L4-5 level. There is a small annulus fissure at the same level. My doctor has stated that this is not due to my previous injury and that “God made a bad design when he made the back” and basically the results are what you would find in any MRI even someone who did not even feel back pain . I do not understand why I feel pain continuously and at different levels some times just like a small ache to excruciating pain. Is this pain I feel just psychological? Are these “minor issues” and would they be related to my original injury?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012