Had angio plastic surgery done to heart after an attack. Why is there stomach pain?

Good Morning Sir, my name is Ramaprabu alagu, my father had a heart attack last January. For this reason ansiyo plastic surgery done on my father s heart. coliplet-75mg, ecopirn-150mg, M 101 ER-25mg, and from the hospital and was given several pills. When eating the pills, my father had a very severe stomach pain. And he would not eat the pills, no stomach pain.What do I have to do it now. Is there any other way to reduce stomach pain? You have to say that. If stop the pill ecospirn, problem mean anything?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012