Had anatomy scan, told baby has small kidneys, but functioning, have moderate amniotic fluid. What is average size?

What is the average size of fetal kidneys at 18 weeks? I had an anatomy scan yesterday and was told i have moderate amniotic fluid and the baby had kidneys small for the gestational age. The ultrasound did show that the kidneys were functioning as well as a partially full bladder meaning everything was in working order, just some smaller kidneys. I was never told the actual normal size range and would like to know the normal size range for 18 weeks in cm please.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013