Had anal sex, cummed inside anus. Chance of semen leakage into vagina and getting pregnant?

I had anal sex with my boyfriend about a week or two ago, I was facing up and he was stan ding, after he cummed inside my anus I went to the bathroom and wiped my vagina because I was all wet, what was on my vagina was just my cum, could there be any chance of semen leakage while I was going to the bathroom to get me pregnant? I have regular periods.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Sep 2012
Hello, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das

Look, the semen that has leaked and entered vagina may eventually lead to pregnancy because, for pregnancy, one sperm is enough.

So, you have to wait for your period. IF you miss that on the scheduled date, you can do a home pregnancy test for confirmation.

So, there is chance of pregnancy. You have to be cautious.

Regards.