Had anal sex. Having constipation. Pain near hip. Drinking cinnamon tea to induce periods. Suggestions?

Hi I recently fooled around with my boyfriend and it was anal and then he put his penis in my vagina it was 100% dry a couple mins later I peed and wiped very good and 3 days later I m all constipated I guess from the anal. Now it s been. Week and. My lower abdomen hurts near my hip. I am drinking cinnamon tea right now bc I read it induces period and that would relieve some stress if it came. What are your views? Also I am only a teenager I regret doing what I did.. I have been on birth control for 3 years and I only miss 2 pills a month at the most.. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013