Had an upper denture, have tingling in gums and upper lip. Is it reaction to the soft liner?

Got an upper denture 4 months ago. Everything was great until after the second softliner was put in. Now I have tingling gums, and upper lip . At times my lip and tongue feel swollen and it is hard to talk. Dentures fit great, I don t even have to use adhesives but the tingling (almost burning) is driving me crazy. Also makes all food taste like plastic. Is this a reaction to the softliner or maybe a nerve thing due to healing process?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013