Had an itchy butt crack. Used a lotion. Jergens good enough?

Hi, I m a 15 year old girl and at first my butt crack was just itchy for almost 8 months, but recently it has escalated quite a bit. My doctor said it was eczema , so I used the lotion she told me to and it didn t work!! I ve been doing everything she told me to! I started using Jergens lotion on it. And it s escalated! There are red bumps and they burn like crazy and if I don t put lotion on my butt crack often it burns and itches to the point of affecting my mood and making me frustrated... And I also feel like I have to have lotion on almost all of the time and I don t know what to do. I ve been having itching problems in my privates as long as I can remember... Is there any hope that this could stop?:(
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012