Had an abortion, yellow brown discharge, clitoris is sore. What is it now?

I had an abortion 32 days ago I was 9 weeks pregnant and it was a D&C surgery. It looked like all was going well until I started giving a yellow-brown discharge the 25th day after the surgery however now but it only lasted one day and then I didn t have any smell or colored discharge instead I started producing thick white vagina discharge that looked similar when I was pregnant. Also my clitoris and labia minora feels sore all the time and as such tight pants and tights make me feel uncomfortable I constantly feel the urge to remove them. Please also consider that I had the abort because the pregnancy gave me, toxemia. What should I DO??
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013