Had an abortion. Have been spotting, UTI. Had unsafe sex. Treatment?

I had an abortion on 02 February 2013. After 4 weeks I believed I had my period then it stopped after a few days. I had unprotected sexual intercourse after that then I begin spotting/light bleeding on and off. Then I had UTI on the 5th week which was treated. Then on my 7th or 8th week after abortion I believe I had my period again and it went continuously and now It has been 2 weeks that I am spotting/light bleeding on and off again.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013