Had an abortion. Had sex after that. Faint positive line on pregnancy test. Suggest?

I had an abortion 7the of october and was 8 weeks pregmant it was pill abortion i then had a period 4 weeks later though i still showed up as pregnant on tests from hospital they said this was normal this was 6 weeks later. I have not had 2nd period due aroubd 20/25th dec and have had protected sex. Preg test which show 15upi are very faint lined positive . What are posibilities of me having tissue left over or still having hcg levels in my body.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013