Had an abdominal hysterectomy, on and off edema on legs, hyper sensitive to medication. Cause for internal bleeding?gg

Sir/Madam, My sister is 44 years old,she is hypertensive on medication . Recently she is on tab ecospirin.5 years ago she had undergone total abdominal hysterectomy . She is having on and off oedema on her legs. One day she had bleeding which we cannot see any wound ,pain and cannot see from where the bleeding came.Is it from internal bleeding? Her creatinine in blood was very high but with medication now it became normal. Please answer for my doubt.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013