Had an PA chest xray from Clinic A, have a Stage III PTB and recommended a sputum exam. X-ray done from hospital for 2nd opinion. Results normal. Possibility of Clinic A, had a wrong interpretation?

i had an PA chest xray from Clinic A, then the radiologist interpretation of PA chest xray said that I have a Stage III PTB, activity undetermined and they recommend a sputum exam. 4 days after after I got the result of the xray from Clinic A, I went to a hospital and had an xray for a 2nd opninion and the result is OK, lungs and heart are OK. 4 months prior to the xray from Clinic A, I had also an xray from Clinic B and the result is OK too. Is it possible that Clinic A, had a wrong misintepretation? I took my xray from Clinic A and ask the radiologist from Hospital A and another hospital to read it but they refused instead they advise me to have an xray from them which I did (from hospital A).....pls. advise.thanks...
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012