Had an ICL in both eyes. right eye has a small bulge in the white and blood vessels adr visibl int he buldging area. Taking vigamox, nevanac, and prednisolone. Solution?

Had an ICL in both eyes 2 weeks ago. There s been no trauma to the eye since. The R eye now has a small bulge in the white of it, and small blood vessels are visible just in the bulging area. Is there anything I can do for it? Do I need to rush to an ER or can I wait until the eye dr opens in the a.m.? Am currently using VIgamox, Nevanac, and Prednisolone 1 drop a day
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012