Had alcohol shots. Having abdominal bloating, push out feeling. Unable to pass stools. Reason?

I am a 20 year old female who has never liked to go poop and doesn t go everyday. Anyway a couple days ago I drank enough rum shots to get me drunk (about 5), and I hadn t drank or ate much. The next day I used the washroom to go poop (Not very much), and the day after I didn t go at all. Now it s the day AFTER, and I STILL haven t gone poop; my lower ab hurts and I know I need to use the washroom but can t go. Do you think the alcohol could have stopped me from the need to go? My lower ab is feeling bloated and slight pushing out feeling but I can t go poop. I can eat a bit of food but yesterday I wasn t really that hungry (So it might be getting a bit better). Help please.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
Constipation occurs when you donot use the washroom regularly. When the stools remain in rectum for a longer period of time the water in the stools in absorbed back in the body rendering them hard and difficult to pass. the feeling of bloating and decreased apetite is because of not being able to get freah. Take food rich in fibre, drink lots of water and take Dulcolax or looz to soften your stools. if still unable to pass you have an enema done.