Had accident with Concussion, strained back and Neck sprain, prescribed Vicodin and Lortab. Solution for pain?

My wife wrecked on a four wheeler acident on march 10 and the first visit to the er doctor they prescribed her vicodin 5mg quantity 15 for neck pain and she had cat scans of neck.that was the day of accident.the first doctors visit they said she had a concussion and neck sprainThen about a few days ago on the 20th she had to go again becasue her pain had moved all the way into her back.she was ina lot pain she goes again and they finally do exrays of her back and say she has a strained back and and the concussion still yet.they prescribe her lortab 5 and gave her 30 and ibuprofren and flexaril and she says the pain is still there and the medicine is not working .Should I take her again or will they even do anything for her?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013