Had accident. MRI showed complete ACL tear with retraction. Suggestions?

Hi Herrick I met with an accident 20 days back. The MRI scan (15th day) which was done on my right knee says the below. •     Complete ACL tear with retraction. •     Vertical tear in the peripheral zone of medial meniscus. •     Significant contusion of the lateral tibial plateau with a partial undisplaced facture just above the superior tibio-fibular joint. •     Grade II tear of ileo-tibial tract with mild contusion of tubercle of girdi. Current condition – swelling on complete knee, not able to completely bend my knee, able to walk on slow phase. Please suggest…
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013