Had abortion, was on birth control, trying to conceive, thyroid, no tubal blockage, taking thyronorm, B-long

hi doctor, I am Sirisha. Married for 7 years. I got pregnancy after 6 monthes of my marriage. Due to personal problems we got aborted it. After that doctor suggested me to use cuT I used it for 5 years. From January2011 we have been actively trying for a baby. We went to doc in April2011 and diagonised with thyroid problem which was 6.4. I am using thyronorm25mg from then. Now it came to normal. Ihave undergone HSG for tubal blocage. But my tubes are good and has no blocage. My husbands count is also good. Now I am using thyronorm25mg, B-longF. I am having regular periods. Ovulation is also good. Now I want to know why am I not getting pregnancy. Please help me regarding this. Sirisha.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012