Had abortion previously. Do not want anybody to know. Trying to concieve. Suggestions?

I had an abortion a year ago with my boyfriend then . I am now married to someone else. I want to have children now, but I don t want my husband to find out about my past abortion. When I do get pregnant again do I have to tell the obn/gyn about my previous abortion. I want to erase it from my medical history and my past. I do not want it on paper, and I don t want anyone to know, but I also want to have healthy children. I am scared of doctors discussing my medical history with my husband. Is it true that after having an abortion a woman s cervix becomes weaker? what should I do? I had an abortion without any apparent complications. I went for my 3-4 check up and everything looked normal.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013