Had abortion. Had a regular periods. Had unprotected sex after periods. Could I be pregnant?

hi, i had an abortion on 14.12.12 and bleed for a month, however after that i did have my normal period at the end of january it started on the 27th or the 28th, my periods are usually pretty regular however i have not had my period yet this month. i had unprotected sex on the 7th, 13th and 14th of feb however he did not fully ejaculate in me it was only precum, please tell me if i am pregnant. p.s i also taken two pregnancy tests today 27th feb both came out negative.ce
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.
Unprotected sex on fertile days could increase the chances of pregnancy.
UPT is positive after 4 weeks.
It is 98% effective.
I suggest you to wait for 1 more week and repeat the test.
If it is negative, get a tranavaginal USG for definitive diagnosis.
Hope this helps.
Dr Nilofer

Homeopath Dr. M.C.Babbar's  Response
Hi, user as per your statement contained in urs query it sounds that u r pregnant, but to confirm pregnancy you should get your urine tested N wish u all best.........