Had abdominal myomectomy, pain in mons pubis while laughing, stretching. Solution?

I had an abdominal myomectomy 1 month ago (a c-section bikini line incision) and the healing seems fine. But I have developed a sharp pain on the left side of my mons pubis when I laugh or stretch, it s intense pain like sciatic nerve pain and only occurs with coughs/laughter/some stretching movements. I would be unsurprised if I had this feeling on or around my incision, by this stabbing pain in my mons is really killing me now. Any idea why this is happening? The incision has healed well with no infection.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012