Had a tubal ligation after a c-section. Missing periods. Experiencing headaches, fatigue and dizziness. HPT negative. What could be this?

37 years old, had a tubal ligation four years ago after a c-section, currently 3 weeks late for period, experiencing headaches, distended abdomen, fatigue , dizziness upon standing, gagging sensation, slight swelling in hands and feet but have noticed that veins in hands are bulging and an increase in allergy symptoms...I took a HPT a couple weeks ago and it was negative. I have had my thyroid tested and everything comes back normal. What could this be and what tests should I request from my physician?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012