Had a stroke, high cholesterol, had rehab treatment, on aspirin, walks daily. Chances of stroke?

hi,i m 48 year old male,that recently had a stroke on left side,i have since been released from hospital and have rehab treatments to do in helping improve my lreft hand mainly,i m not overweight145lbs,i do not smoke nor did i have high blood pressure and just slihjtly elevated colesturol,i walk at least 1 mile a day and i m only taking aspiriin since being releast,two questions..what are my chances of having another stroke and how long am i expected to live
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012