Had a short period cycle. Have anxiety Is it worth worrying so much?

im a 37 year old female and i always had regular periods (every 28 days) never failed, only when i was pregnant. and it always last for 4 to 5 days. during the last months ive been having earlier and earlier periods each month, but this last one was early and short, it lasted only 2 days and it was so light. i had all the normal symptoms but it came really light. im having anxiety for about 10 months now but never had any problem with my period, does it have something to do with that? or it can be something else? since i have anxiety i started to have a really sedentary life, i was never really active but right now my life is reduced to my computer, my kids and thats it. maybe it have something to do with it... i dont know... can somebody give me a light?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer