Had a root canal done, gums swollen, mucus, sinus infection, pain in jawbone. Will I be okay?

I recently had a root canal done due to my gums being swollen, pain in my mouth that went up to the left side of my nose. My nose was alittle swollen, the dentist injected injected an antibiotic during root canal, the following day I blew my nose when the mucus came out it was thicker then usual and noticed it kind of looked like rubber glue. When looking into my nose I noticed a white patch in there and my nostril looks swollen. I ve recently been on antibiotics for sinus infection after getting Cat Scan and seeing an ear nose and throat doctor, but before all this happened I had pain on the right side of my face in the jawbone area underneath my ear doctors thought it was mastiod, bone infection and turned out not to be. Cat Scan did determine I had mucus and sinusitis. my question iscould the white patch on my nostrils be sinusitisor the antibiotics that the dentist inject in my tooth and gums.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013