Had a pilonidal cyst, infected with harden tissue, large sore. What to do?

I had a pilonidal cyst last week. I had it lanced in the ER on Thursday. They said the cyst was surprisingly very small - less than a pea. However it was fairly infected and had large harden tissue surrounding it on both side of the navel cleft. Now the lance wound is basically healed but the skin on the harden tissue has open sores. I am taking my antibiotic, but the discomfort from this hardened tissue and now the large sore are horrible. What can I do?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013