Had a miscarriage due to ruptured cysts in the ovaries and yeast infection. Getting flu symptoms. Cramps in the abdomen and stomach

Hi I had a miscarriage about to years ago due to ruptured cysts on my ovaries and a yeast infection I never had a proper Dnc done due to doctor saying there was no need for one I never took my yeast infection medicine and ever since then I ve been gettin flu symptoms almost every month before my cycle and get cramps throughout each month in my back and stomach randomly and my when my period does start it s the worst pain I have ever felt to where it makes me nauseated from the pain please tell me what could possibly be wrong
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013