Had a lump on shoulder, Cyst according to doctor. Any medicine instead of surgery?

hi good evening. I just want to ask because I went to see a doctor today and said that I have cyst . two years ago there's lump on the upper part of my shoulder and she said it's a cyst and need a surgery. my concern is , is it dangerous and need a soonest surgery? is there any medicine to be taken inorder to remove instead of having a surgery? thank you soo much
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
See the cyst means the kind of swelling in form mass (Collective) may contain pus, blood,lymph serous material, sebum, fat, so the nature of cyst is matter and the treatment is depend upon it, here it is not cleared of what kind of cyst is this certain cyst doe snot need any treatment either surgical or medical while certain need both surgical and medical treatments as well, have nice day.