Had a lumbar posterior fusion, severe spinal stenousous, leg cramps. On cortisone shots. Help?

Hi Dr. christensen, I had a lumbar posterior fusion in 10-2009, since then i fell on ice in 2011 and fractured a screw intact yet in my s-1 disc. Fused area operated on was L-3 &4,L-5 & s-1. I have above the area that was fused the dics above are bulged, herniated & have severe spinal stenousous above fused area. My leg especially the left before surgery and after surgery have uncontrollable foot, toe & leg movements and severe excruciating leg cramping along with outer skin numbness. Now in 2011 my right foot and toes also have uncontrollable movements. both my feet severely have burning feel every day and has not gotten any better since post surgey. feet are super sensitive of anything touching them or shoe or slipper when wearing make my feet hurt even more. I have had epidural steroid shots, cortisone shot & nerve root injection to see if it helps pain, symptoms but unfortunately does not help at all. I am not with the neurosurgeon who did the surgey in 2009 due to insurance chage we had to do for affordability. Now when i go to new doctors about my case, they seem to be very leery about what previous surgeon did per operating in future. is there anything else that could possibly help?? or what else is a option? they talked about taking out everything, cage rods screws and start all over to find the right nerve that is affecting my legs. also spinal stimulator- is there anything endoscopically available?? Getting my back tore open again is quite not exactly something I want to go through again. so- any suggestios?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013