Had a long periods with bad cramps. Pregnancy test is negative. What could be the reason for long periods ?

my period recently just ended. But I am having really bad cramps and my period had lasted for a month took pregnancy test and they came up negitive and I did take a plan b pill because of unprotected sex. Should I be worried please help Hi im 20 yrs old and my period just ended but it was a month long it was light in the beginning then became really heavy and now that it has ended I am habong really bad cramps and I did take a plan b pill because of unprotected sex and took pregnancy but came out negitive please help me
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011
  Anonymous's Response
I am having pregnancy symptoms but my period just ended a week ago. The first day it was a normal flow, then tampered off by the third day. With my last pregnancy they only symptom I had was very emotional and I have been super emotional for the past few days and my breasts are sore. I don't want to waste a test, especially since I just had a period. What do you think?
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
As you have got mannorhegia, go for gynac check up and few investigations.