Had a labila abscess lanced, had rocephin. Has it got anything to do with having an orgasm?

I had a labila abscess lanced on 3 Jan. 10 days of antibiotics and a shot of rocephin . Now, just 2 weeks later i have know again. Same exact spot bc when viewing in mirror I can actually see incision scar from first surgery. Is it possible that infection never cleared up? Also, I have not had sex, nor had I the first time prior to abscess. I did have toys and fingers in. I say this bc gyn said trauma but my playing doesnt have trauma like intercourse would, I would think anyways. Regardless, what causes labial abscess. She said so rare she didn t know billing code. She also said it would not come back. So, everything she has said, has been, to me, untrue. Also, I recently learned how to have squirting orgasm , is this a possible reason for y I am getting these. Maybe liquid is backed up. I know that sounds funny. Im just trying to solve my mystery problem. THanks
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Causes of labial abscess are from polymicrobial non -gonorrheal infection of the cyst fluid.
Rarely these abscess occur after trauma,episiotomy or vulvovaginal surgeon.
Having these orgasm that you say cause trauma and if the squirts are not sterile, this can reinfect or have another abscess in the other side (if the abscess is not clear totally.)
Abscess have a higher rate of recurrence.
Take care of your self