Had a fall from stairs. Headache, stuffy nose, slight cough, short breath, bruise on back. Treatment?

I fell down My basement stairs last night and today I have a headache stuffy nose and a slight cough no pain when I cough but short of breath. I have a small bruise on my back where I hit my spine and I also hit my knee and I twisted around when I landed. I feel worse today than I did when it happen. I also have a little bit of tingling going up the right side of my back and down the left side of my leg.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013