Had a fall from horse and landed on back which is sore and painful. Worried about internal damage?

I fell of a horse a couple of days ago at a fast canter and flew off and landed flat on my back - I am now very sore indeed and have pain on mr right side just below my ribs in the soft area as opposed to the bone area- I am thinking that the action of falling flat on my back may have bruised my organs that sit in fron of my back but it is quite painful and am worried possible internal damage? I can walk ok (apart from the sprained ankle ) the pain is the lower part of my back above my waistline right the way across. What would you advise visit the ER?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012