Had a depo shot. Have spotting. What can help? Early pregnancy?

my hubby and i have only been trying for 3 months. i had my son 8 months ago, had depo shot in march finished June. it didn t stop my af or anything it regulated it then this last month it s gone stupid. and for the last month i have had spotting for 4 days another it stops for a week and more spotting . i had an ultrasound the other day cause blood tests were negative for hcg but i had 3 faint positives with urine . I ve done no urine tests for a couple of weeks and no more blood tests and last spotting finished WEEK AGO :( my uterin wall was 6mm on Wednesday and i have bad cramps today. what do u ladies think early pregnancy and didn t show on ultrasound?? or should wait till af? what should the uteran wall be when in early stages of pregnancy ? or when period is due.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012