Had a breast augmentation after stopping breastfeeding. Prolactin test suggested.Why?

Had my last baby in Sept. Stopped breast feeding by Christmas. Had a breast augmentation in Feb. At one month post op appt I pointed out to the surgeon that I was able to express milk from both breasts. He recommended prolactin test. Went to GP and gave blood . Haven t gotten response about prolactin levels yet but did get results for hemoglobin A1c and standard. A1c came back in normal range. Standard came back a bit low. What do these tests have to do with prolactin levels?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013