Had a bout of stomach flu, prescribed Zofran. No vomiting, only fever, given Tylenol, still stomach pains. What's going on ?

My 4 year old son had a bout of the stomach flu starting friday at 7pm and he vomited everything that he ate or drank witch resulted in me taking him to his dr shebperscribed him zofran so he would be able to drink and rehydrate himself. I gave him the 2ml dose on saturday at 5:30pm and since he has not vomited. Saturday niht he was running a fever of 101.8 so I gave him tylonal an dsince has been slowly getting his streght back and becoming his normal 4 year old self however he is still complaining of occasional stomach pain with serious gas not wantin gto play like normal and when he goes number two it isnt solid but I woildnt call it diareah because it isnt often that he goes. What do u think is going on?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013