Had a blighted ovum, missed periods. Feel constipated and pain in lower abdomen. UPT negative. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I am 29 years old. Had a blighted ovum last year. This month I didnt get my periods, they were due on the 4 -5 th Feb and I feel constipated all the time, lower abdomen cramps and heaviness and a yellowish which dis charge.Have lower back pains, and had headached last week. Also I have been feeling very thirsty lately. Took two HPT both negative. Still are there chances ? coz I didint get my pd till now.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Blighted ovum is a condition where an unfertilised ovum is seen in the gestational sac. there is no union of male female gamets ,so no question of foetal formation.
Please note there is no chance of growing baby when the sonographic report says it is Blighted Ovum. In this case,periods may be delayed for several months ,till it is automatically expelled./removed
It is always wise to remove the Blighted Ovum by a small surgical procedure called D&Cby a as to restart normal mences- & have a chance of conception.
I hope, I have made the point clear. please take care.
Thank you.