Had UTI and yeast infection. Have itching, cuts on the vagina. Herpes or due to having sex on the irritated vagina?

I had a bad uti and yeast infection at the same time. The reason I had gotten the yeast infection in the first place was from antibiotics. Than to clear up the uti they gave me the same antibiotics. But now I feel the yeast infections back. I feel itchy and this weird feeling. This feeling goes to my anus and I have small paper cuts on my labia and near my hole and anus. It hurts to per still because the cuts. Could my scratching cause a lesion when it s healing. I m obviously afraid of something worst like herpes. But I don t have a huge break out of any sort and I am prone to yeast infections. Could a yeast infection do all these things ? I also had sex when I was clearing it up before and it was very dry with the condom and afterwords it felt that it got worst.(the healing) could sex also make an irritated vagina worst? Please help I m freaking out :(
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013