Had U/S, ovary measures 15cc and 9cc. Endometrial and fibroid seen. Sizes of ovary vary?

My ultrasound report says The left ovary measure 15cc and right 9cc. The ovaries appear normal. Why such a vast difference and is this really normal? I want to conceive but am 43 - is this size difference another sign its too late? A 7mm endometrial stripe was seen. I am 2 days into my period which was 9 days late. A 32,,x31mm fibroid was seen on the upper posterior wall. Everything else appears normal. Advice please!
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Normal with a increase of age ovaries volume decrease and the number of oocytes is decreased and the chance for pregnancy is more low .
You should have intercourse 48 hours before the ovulation day because the chance is greater.
Fibroids do not interfere with the fertilization and do not be worried for this.
You should take in consideration and IVF if you do not conceive recently.
Take care for your self and do not lose hope

God bles you