Had Thyroid removal surgery. Taking Thyronorm, TSH level is high. Right medicine to bring it down?

I underwent thyroid removal surgery a year ago and I am fine now. Despite taking Thyronome tablets (it was 5 then 10 then 50 and then 100 ug) my TSH level is 31.0 and T3 and T4 are in normal range. I have gained about 10 kgs of weight in last one year. My doctor says I must take even a higher dosage. What medicines and dosage can bring TSH down and also get me to my previous shape? Thank you so much.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013