Had Satrogyl O took tablets, developed severe itching in hands, vomiting and fainted. Cause?

I had satrogyl o , two tablets of 300mg - 600 mg in total after my dinner and within 05 minutes I developed severe itching on my hands and palms and then I felt something rising up my head and I felt sick as if I am going to die and I just tried reaching my family and I just fell and passed out for maybe 2-3 minutes--- after coming back to consciousness I tried vomiting a little ----- even after 10 days if eel my head is spinning and kind of heavy. Pl suggest. I am 47 yrs and a female
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013