Had SBRT with true beam for lesion in lung. How to overcome the fever and fatigue after the SBRT ?

My husband has NSCLC adenocarcinoma ,non smoker ,since october 2009 after chemo trapy and maintanence on Tarceva (for 28 month) recently has developed new lession (only one in left lung) for which he had SBRT with true beam .total radiation was 54 GY I THREE FRACTION,now after two weeks he still has fever ,shivering (on -off,not continous ) and too much fatigue withoult energy, what is the reason for fever and fatigue ,what we can do to mitigate the fatigue,fever?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012