Had PUJ opertaion on kidney. Blood vessels crossed over. Why did it pain in pregnancy?

i am 20 years and 6 weeks pregnant with my second baby i had a operation when i was 14 for PUJ on the left kidney it was 2 blood vessels crossed over after i had key hole surgery i was fine for about a year then the pain slowley came back and when i fell pregnant with my first baby i had pain the whole way through pregnancy then when i had him the pain eased of but i would get the pain once a month i seen the specialist at the hospital and they said they wasnt worrid about it because the pain wasnt as reacuring as befor so it couldnt be bad i was due to see my doctor about 2 months from now but now i have fell pregnant again im about 6 weeks and i am having the pain every day again do you think i could have ther same thing again (PUJ) and if i have will i have to put up withe the paion the whole way through pregnancy and if so will they opperait again after ?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012