Had Otomycosis. Treated with Augmentin DUO. Have acidity and mouth ulcers. Reason?

I had Otomycosis , which was treated with Augmentin DUO for 5 days and Clotrin ear drops.After 7 days the ear was cleaned with vaccum. Now that the external ear is a clear, a fluid is noticed behind the ear drum. Impedence test shows B-type C Please advise... Please note that I usually DONOT like to take antibiotics / steroids / strong drugs (unless very necessary) - I had antibiotics last week after March 2003. I usually get stomach loose, acidic and mouth ulcers .
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013