Had Miscarriage, unable to conceive, reports shows bilateral tube blockage. Chances of pregnancy?

hallow Dr. in march,2012 i conceived and after one month i got a misscarriege.since then we ve bin trying to have another baby but in vain. in november i went to see a gynoch and he took an HSG test on me,the tubes were outlined but it showed that thedye did no spill all over. the result showed that i have biletaral tube blockage but he encouraged me to just try and never give up,i went to different hosiptal with the pictures and they re read them,the result showed that my tubes are normal so i m confused.i really need a child. can i conceive without repeting the hsg or going through any procedure? Regards Dorrice.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
yes ,absolutely u can conceive.but if dye could not spill through tubes then dear ur tubes r this case ova can not come through tube to uterine cavity then its impossible to meet with sperm and fertilisation is impossible.but there is one way to overcome this. u can go for in utero fertilisation.